Skip to main content

One of the Nicest Hotels in Indonesia

Today, I will be talking about one of the countless hotels I've been to over the years, and let me tell you, it's worth it for the money. 

Westlake Hotel

    On the last trip I had, Iwent to this hotel for 2 weeks. The food was great, the rooms were clean and large and it was good value. It's a good hotel for families since there are 2 double beds in a lot of the rooms. There are a few huge rooms in the hotel. If you look at the picture under this paragraph, it will be a small bedroom only! The huge bedrooms, like what I was staying in was even bigger.


    If anyone was bored, they could go down to the pool. All you have to do to get there is go down the path ( there are signs that help you get around the hotel) and then follow the signs to the front of the hotel. By the way, it's right next to the restaurant. There were also swings and statues next to the path and restaurant.


    The service at the hotel was great but the only thing which is not that positive about this hotel is that a chef (or the chef) is not the best at making western food. I can understand because it's not a western hotel. Anyway, there was a huge buffet with different types of bread, donuts, crupuk (which is a snack), noodles, lot's of rice, meat and snacks. There is also this minibar. 




    If you look at the back of the 3rd picture, there is a boat. I traveled in it a few times and it was pretty cool. I fed a huge fish which was like 2 feet (0.7 m) long with a bag of fish food (you have to pay for it like I did).


      I hope you liked this post. I also think you should go to this hotel if you are going to Yogyakarta. Remember, we post regularly so please read our other posts.






Comments

  1. Wow! That sounds like a great hotel to stay at. I'll be sure to check it out if I'm in Yogyakarta. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment